abc

abc

Monday, 16 January 2012

celebrate my "AGING" DAY


Helloooooo peeps..today blog about how i celebrate my "aging day" !!LOL :) Im officially 22 ...i couldn't accept!! I felt this year's birthday don't have much special, no feel.
"Birthday eve",I was waiting for someone to text me on my phone and facebook to greet me a happy "aging" at midnight but then I failed to do so since I fell asleep. By the time I woke up, I was quite excited to check my phone and Facebook , I be more surprise, 56++ of my Frenz is comment on my Wall. Thanks for y'll wishes and I love y'll wishes toooo...
But actually...I want to thanks hubby for his present! haha...Hubby gave a little surprise for me. He bought a "New Toys" for me !! is the LUMIX company's latest addition to its G-series lineup,DMC-GX1!! *LOL v both hands up*
my NEW TOYS

LUMIX GX1 specification highlights
-16MP Micro Four Thirds sensor
ISO 160-12,800
-Orientation sensor (providing information with non-OIS lenses)
3.0", 460k dot LCD
-Full AVCHD 1080/60i video (from 30fps sensor output)
-Continuous shooting up to 20fps (at reduced resolution)
-Electronic level gauge
-Four available Fn buttons (two onscreen)

After bought camera...choose Winter Warmer as the place for tea . Ordered a Lavender Cheese Cake. Is huge!. Plus one more different flavored cheese cake, is Rose. ok done! FULL! Of cos,we are investigation our new toy too. I think y'all also ll do the same things wen you get the new toys right?

Food we had>___<
beloved
play-ing my new toys
Recently, the movie does not seem very nice, where to go ? Ohyaaa !!Call Jacqueline took us to eat Penang "Xiao Chi"Ring!! Ring!! *the number u have dialed is currently busy,please try again later* haiz...Mayb she busy-ing. Hmmm...*think think think* Finally ,me and hubby decided to spend night time @ Sunway Carnival Sushi King Coz hubby know I like to eats sushi.

Arrive there near 9pm ,so Jz left tis -__-

Outfit of the day

Kisssssses...

Wuuuu----eeeee-----hubby so cute

After sushi oni 10pm,I dun wan go back early Coz is my birthday (Wat fucking reason ar)But~~ seen like x place to go...=(
Hmm..go auto city lo...*sure ll shop still drop* wow..full of car park ,i think many ppl are buying their own clothes for coming Cny!! And me tooo..but not clothes. Hubby buy me a eye shadow..yea..!!thanks hubby Muuuack...
Hubby,
Not what we give,
But what we share,
For the gift
without the giver
Is bare.
Thanks thanks and thanks for ur gift and and and I love u tooooo....
Good9 world

No comments:

Post a Comment