Helloooooo peeps.....last Saturday work until 12am reach home..tired >< ! I wake up early on sunday, jogging with hubby near hubby's house there,so bad I dunno the name of da place..later gonna ask hubby. Have a breakfast at "Chew Quan" after jogging, a Dim Sum Restaurant ..so FULL >
owhh~ i don't like polka dot face T.T, i hate pimples seriously...but what to do? They love me >< ,PIMPLES..!! Can u Dun love me during CNY & Birthday pls..?Went facial just now~! usually once a month! ARG~! face become in red dots! >< ! Usually my skin need a week to smoother and fairer back if I taken with Vitamin E together ...previously I'm a "polka dots" Girl..let me show u da ugly polka dots girl photo
2009 polka dots girl ><
With red dots
After 1/2 year , that is 2010 improved a bit..!!wohooo
Smooth and fairer skin dream achieve =)
Buy 3 pcs paper mask from beauty saloon
After facial i suppose having a body massage , too bad my colleague x booking for me !ARG~~!!!
Headed to Takashino hair saloon after facial. Is Dyed hair session..!! i hate my hair color! Nearly one year i din color up my hair , Felt so dirty about my hair color! Yuck..!! I dyed a new hair color , is Copper ,hairdresser told me tis color will make me look more fairer....>< I always go Takashino for every hair do! The hair stylist is Mr.Takashino(if not mistaken). Hmm.. been let him do my hair style since 2011. Not bad not bad...
After dying ,really can accept this color
Buy a hair essence repair from hair saloon
New hair color with red dots
After dying hair, i rush from hair saloon at 5:30pm to home, change a new clothes and straight away to Jusco cinema meet my hubby at there...OMG!! I'm late , the film has been broadcast 10 minutes =( hubby , I'm sorry and thanks for your patient ( for waiting me). This time we choose a horror movie , Scary ??I not think so..
Movie is talking about a rumour about a spirit of a mad woman haunts the soldiers stationed on an island used for military training. It is said that the woman died at 23:59pm and comes back at the very same time every night to haunt the living. Tan, one of the recruits, suspect he's the next victim of the spirit and tries to convince his fellow recruit named Jeremy. Jeremy claims that there are no such things as ghost and adds in that it's all in Tan's head. Then during one of the training exercises, Tan is found dead with an expression of deep fear on his face. With guilt in his heart, Jeremy has to face his worst fears to uncover the spine-tingling truth about the island and its "unique" guest.
After movie,v walk around the mall to find something to "bites" . Having dinner at Secret Recipes .First time here coz me and hubby x like cake much...
V Hubby boy
Stick v hubby..
Snap ! Snap! Snap! ><..!!
Drink lemon tea..a bit blurrrrr... >



















No comments:
Post a Comment