abc

abc

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

During New Year Eve and holidaeee



Helooo....fellows,Happy New Year...here comes another updates..
1.1.12 has been past,how your holidaeee..?party all night long? I think many of you r went to countdown with Friends or beloved during new year eve right?mind to share ?haha!! me too...went pantai bersih countdown with hubby after work....this time very special...v r countdown in car and jam on da highway...Coz da place full of parking , then end our new year eve...Is kinda boring right?very sad..but..thanks to hubby too...coz hubby know I like to watch fireworks, no matter traffic jam,he also fetch me go there..
Well apparantly , My life goes on with hubby this off day LOL (2.1.12) Actually there is nothing special happen in this holidaee..... went queensbay and night headed to Auto City Winter Warmers.

Reli cannot accept ..like a Aunty ...!!!!

Damn like my new look

Obviously i cut my hair on this holidaeee...i got much of "LIKE" through you all, im happy and love all of your "LIKE"..is first time my photo got much of "LIKE" teeeheeee...i choose to cut it off is i felt having long hair is quite a harass for me, blow drying, curling, straightening..urrghh! Not enough time for me to do that all. Well , Short hair will make me look fresher plus cleaner....Cause I'm a busy girl too.Ultimately i am so in love with short hair now!Evertime I ll go to Takashino . Thumb up for his "hair cutting". Don't wait..change ur new hair style for this coming Chinese New year in Takashino now..you sure love it.

Takashino
Address:
42, Ground Floor, Lorong Maju Utama 1, Pusat Perniagaan Maju Utama, 14000 Bukit Mertajam, Pulau Pinang
Tel: 04-5399885
More info about Takashino
http://www.esweb.my/syscms/link/takashino/index.php?page=aboutus

After cutting my hair,went to queesbaymall with hubby boy. Oh ya, this coming Feb......is Taiwan time! wohooo!> < Happy Been craving for so long for this trip, and finally here it comes! Super exciting!! I think many of you all went there d right? hmmm....but its my first time. Lots of shopping mall and night market over there right? Frenz told me those night market and so on that called as a must go place! I think i will shop untill my ass drop!
So Is time to buy clothes for Taiwan trip..Yeah ..!!!hehe...!! Before that, we are going Kim Gary Hav a dinner

Cool man > <

Kim Gary

While waiting our food

A bit blurrrrr..> <

After dinner, we walk around da mall. Walk in Kappa Shop,first time here , been attracted by their Red Shoes,I love red so much..!!

Red shoes

Next shop here comes to ACEWIN ,Wow.. many ppl are shopping here,I also bought two trousers and a belt at there for Taiwan trip

black and white


Daiso

The store is located on the 2nd floor just opposite Maybank in Queensbay Mall.What they have in the store are mainly for home/kitchen use.Daiso has a range of over 100,000 goods, of which over 40 percent are imported goods, many of them from China. Many of these are own-brand goods. I bought a transparent umbrella in da shop, RM5 only...

Transparent umbrella

Remember I mentioned in Facebook that I wan to buy a Camera?this time we walk in photo shop survey about Sony Nex C3 price. The good point of da Sony Nex C3 is
1) APS-C sensor with superb noise performance.
2) Aperture priority movie exposure mode.
3) Results-based Photo Creativity modes.
3) Improved Custom menu layout.



At night, we are headed to Auto City. Grab a jacket in shop in d park. Da jacket discounted up to 50%. Normal price is RM159.90 ,now Jz selling RM70

Damn luv da brown jacket

After walking around auto city, v go to Winters Warmers Hav a tea...

Long time did not shopping cause wanna keep more money for Taiwan

Today's harvest

Suit me ??> <

Alright peeps..gonna off to sleep Gd9 and have a nice dream

No comments:

Post a Comment