abc
Friday, 27 January 2012
Is Dragon year!!!
Hellooooo...Is time to post something...This year, the C.N.Y falls on Monday, January 23,It means that this post is dedicated for my three days of simple CNY and CNY eve
I woke up early in CnyE , 5:30am!!! Why i wan to woke up so early?cos still is working day =( and wan to prepare reunion Breakfast . Is cooking channel for reunion "breakfast"! XD almost 1++ year I x cooked,I think the last time I cook is in August 2010!!OMG >< !! i don't wish tooo, but I too Bzy for my working! Well, back to topic, the recipe Is all from my colleague . The result came out *looks* totally different with colleague's cook!
I cooked, "Qing Bu" chicken soup, fry vegetables with red meat , "spicy + sour" fish and ten grains Rice ,and and Dessert duno called Wat..Paiseh!!
The thing I preparing
Sorry, no time to shoot all my dishes ><
Alarm is ringing!! Is working time..I package some dishes and my recipe Ten Grains RICE for my hubby family to try. Feel so much happiness when he told me that his parent told him da dishes taste is quite nice. Besides, hubby's parent finished all!! For me, tooo bad is no chance to taste it cos wen I end work all finish by my family wu~ wu~ !!!
I spend my night time stick v hubby. We went GSC cinema Hav a movie, this time v choose a comedy plus romance movie
Outfit of da day, simply make up cos lazy ^^
All well end well 2012
The movie is talking about a network tycoon Maximilian established an all weather female support site. Men come to bat and the only remuneration for them is one grateful embrace. On quest in helping the female protagonists, the heroic mission of these four men turns to be a journey discovering their self significant and values. And their embrace resembles the blossom of a beautiful relationship.
'Nin Chor Yi' was pretty awesome.
Get Ang pau from papa mama early in the morning
lil sis was so happy
Younger bro cooked on Tat day
my Sis help him ..to wash dishes*naughty lil sis always like take pic*
And me..???Bzy taking picha..!!hehe..!!><
after having our breakfast , we went grandma's house "bai nian"
Outfit Nin Chor Yi
Staying at grandma's house for half day. On tat day , my cousin and relatives also came grandma's house ! It was so fun! As usual , we greeting and taking concern each other , chit chat non-stop , chill and laugh.
Evening time goes on v hubby boy!! We decided to watch a movie "The Viral Factor " and a high-tea before movie !Paddington House Of Pancake our choise.. located in Gurney..Their pancake taste nice ! thumbs up ! So shock is we serve by "A Mo Lang" * awwww...so handsome* We ordered 2 types of pancakes and 1 pasta!! Sure ll come v my Ji Mui for next time!!
Ohhhnooo!!da movie is full..faster bought ticket thru online! We bought GSC premium Class - GSC Cinemas have a Premium Class theather that offers reclining seats, blankets on request, coffee/hot snacks/drinks..etc served to you at your seat. Of course premium prices but very enjoyable.
Premium class can be found at GSC Gurney only in Penang. While, it is like flying first class,RM18 per ticket.
Movie v had
Jon (Jay Chou), an International Security Affairs agent unites with his elder brother (Nicholas Tse) to stop an international blackmail to release a deadly virus.
Heading to Strait Quay at night time! Planning went there for shooting use my new camera , oh no!! the weather is too unpredictable, dark cloud follow us ! Is rainy night !! Thus, we take pic inside...
Stay tuned for da next post ya bloggie....!!!(^.^V)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































No comments:
Post a Comment