abc

abc

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Mask Kingdom

Hi readers..!! I guess most of u are interest about my Bangkok trip than facial mask post , right..?? Sooo sorry that I need to delay my Bangkok post due to my LAZYNESSSSS to edit my Bangkok picha..... *Slapppp* I promises..!! I promises I will blog it on next week ya..!!

Through this year, I spent alot Chi Cheng $$ on my cosmetic and skincare, especially is facial mask. I always feel that I can never get enough facial mask even thou I have tons of facial mask never really finish... Do u have the same problem with me...?

So far as I know, using facial mask is the way to maintain beauty skin. I use it every single day but difference type of facial mask* I mean rotate*. There are many types of mask in the market like cream mask, sheet mask and gel mask, but I prefer cream mask and gel mask, which can allows me to move around freely.
Mask Kingdom..lol

 I use a BRTC Purifying mask once or twice a week, especially if I’ve been wearing a lot of makeup.

A ten-minute mask that offers an immediate radiance boost and a new-skin effect. I love the Caudalie Vinoperfect Enzymatic Peel Mask

 I have sensitive skin problem .My face will turn really red in the sun/heat reaction extremely fast. This Ortus Ultra Sensitive Mask very suitable for me.It can suppresses over-activity of histamine in shortest time, Calms and reduces skin's burning and itchy sensation.
I Gonna shout it out " epure Jelly mask is really work, fairer skin is happen in the 1st time use" I have post this at my fb status but I think most of you are fall as sleep on that time... hahaha.. I love this sooooo much. I just bought it from Anerly and I've tried last night .... I have apply the jelly mask on face around 45 minutes!! After that, wash it softly and apply Miyome  as usual. So.. What u waiting for..?? try it now ..

please do not lazy apply skin care and take care your face well

The End..!! stay tuned ya..! Goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment