abc

abc

Thursday, 28 March 2013

My Skin Routine

Hi reader..!! Im back from bangkok and I've been sick since this last Saturday... my stomach is bloated with lots of winds *I got a big Watermelon* and Im still in recovery !

since I dont know what I'm blogging, I shall sharing my skincare routine

I have very sensitives skin since I was 18 years old.  While my skin is far from perfect or "flawless", it has been looking better lately and I believe there are certain products to thank for that. It is importance to find good product to maintain a good skin.
Here is what I use daily for my skin routine
A. Himalaya purifying Neem Foaming Wash
B. La Della Skin Toner
C. Dr. G Brightening Peeling Gel
D. Skin Food Black Sugar Deep Cleansing Cream
E. Miyome Multi Repair Essence
F. Ortus Sensitive Skin Cream
G. Artistry Time Defiance Vit C + Wild Yam
H. Neogence Hyaluronic Acid Essence
J. Ortus Clarifying mist
K. Idols Sun Block



Artistry Vit C + Wild Yam

This product has anti-aging purposes and extremely good for under eyes fine lines. Once I have mixed the 2 ingredients together, it has only a month's life span. This explains how natural this product is without preservative. I have using this for 2 month already, noticed that my skin appear smoother!*wink*

Ortus Clarifying mist

Last few years, my skin becomes prone to blackheads, blocked pores from excessive sebum secretion. In addition, resistance ability against bacteria dipped cause to pimples and acnes problems. Now, I cant life without this !!!! * sound like so serious *. This is the thing that make my skin looking better now. It is relieve irritation caused by existing acne, blackheads, comedones, helps disinfection & tightening of pores, hydrates skin to minimize dryness and peeling, refines rough and uneven patches to unveil a vibrant and even-toned complexion.

If you interest to buy, pls contact Corina Yeoh . She is my beautician ...


Miyome

Korean skin wanna be..??!!  The most important product, Miyome! this is one of the product that I want to thank for. It seems little, but it could use for 5 month. This is like second bottle of mine already. It helps to prevent pimples, whitening, water-retaining, balancing excessive oil, removes black heads and gently removes cellulite. I am using it every single day. After using Miyome for 3 weeks, people around me keep asking me " Why your skin look so fairer..?? " I was happy as a clam at high tide..lol..!!

For more info pls visit  Miyome (Miss Pure)

I know it might seem like I’m using tons of products, but the most essential part of my skin care is cleansing, moisturizing, sun protection and exfoliation – which is not that complicated.

It's not perfect by any means but right now this is "good skin" for me! I hope this rundown of what I'm using at the moment is helpful to some of you!  What are your skincare secrets?

Using facial mask is an important part of any skin care routine toooo...  next post will blog bou facial mask that I using now...!! tata....

No comments:

Post a Comment