Greeting..! I have no idea since when I started to hunt for buffet....Arghhhhh.... fat die meeee.....*cry*
on the 15 Feb, is the fun fun fun day for me..!! Why..?? Cuz went to catch up with my two lovely buddies for chill and dinner. It been so long I dint hang out with them.*I mean went out together * I remember tat last time we met together is on 5/2011 at Winter Warmer . Long time no see girl =).. miss u two bad bad badly... ='(
We went Tao-Cuisine for our dinner. Had lotsa joy and fun tat night. As usual, chit chat non stop, taking concern about each other, chill, laugh and taking picha.
![]() | |
| start from left : Lynn Celine and meeee |
| |
Food we have...nom nom....
![]() |
| Celine and her boyfie.....Stay sweet forever ya... |
![]() |
| 3 of us |
gonna miss u my buddies, muv...
the all, tataaaa...


















No comments:
Post a Comment