Hi readers ..!! I promised before to blog as often as possible, now i did it..!! *clap hand..* This is gonna be a food post again.. kinda boring with my food post ? If YES then sorry ya...I just want to shared with you every moment that happen on me..I been trying hard to blog actually, hope u will like this post*finger crossing* I still learning to blog nicely..
First come is Chor7, went to lunch with Lee's family. Lee's family decide to had lunch at Yea Japanese BBq and Shabu Shabu @ Times Square *wink*. Fyi, I have come to this place lots of time *this is one of the reason I getting FATsss.*
This time we had our lunch at a private little room. Yea are the first to introduce the concept of BBQ-ing using a
crystal-stone grill and is currently running a special opening promotion - after 10PM, the
second person will get to enjoy a 50% discount on the buffet price.The ambiance of the restaurant is simply amazing..
Now let the picha take you on a tour inside Yea
![]() |
| Cute Lee Papa and Lee Mama |
![]() |
| Lee's Family... due to hubby's big head so u cant see d hubby's bro, so is 6 ppl actually |
![]() |
| this prettier besides me is hubby's sista |
![]() |
| doing chocolate deep with marshmalow |
After Yea, Head to 1st Avenue for a little shopping. So in love with the skirt with "前短后长 " design. Brands outlet is having sales on the day. Bought 2 dress with only RM70 and BiBi oso bought 2 long pants with only RM100
![]() |
| 财神爷。。。I Love U... |
![]() |
| Arghhhh.....FATsssss........... |
will be some picha taken during William's Wedding.
![]() |
| William's mama |
![]() |
| this poses requested by Bibiiii... |
Received a parcel from scapping chix *selling craft stuff * just now! next month is my Bibi boy's birthday, planned to do handmade XXX for him ...
stay tuned ...Chao Chao (mean bye bye in Italian) ..





































No comments:
Post a Comment