Gong Xi Fa Chai galsssss... how was your Cny so far..?? get many Ang Pow in cny....?? lollll....my cny almost spend at boyfie's house, watched some movie with his family...feel so warm inside...
okay.. back to topic.. a long lost post today...is an company annual lunch held on last month at Oriental Pavillion.... I am so friggin excited when it come to company annual lunch because I can meet with my KL college...and boss too..this only happens once a year..so I definitely dont want to miss out...
I totally had no time to pick a nice dress and dye my root hair for this
annual lunch.....thus I just grabbed a old dinner dress from my
wardrobe and... That's all...simple....*out of my plan...*
Left Penang as early as 6am to KL cuz our lunch is at 12:30pm. Reach Subang airport about 7am and had a Mcd big breakfast before headed to Pavillion... My make up seriously dryout when arrive airport..Wth...went to pharmacy bought Avene Eau Thermal Spring Water and spray over the face...problem solve...*wink* then take a taxi from Subang Airport to Pavillion..approximately 10 minutes with the charge of RM10++ ...
so Let picha do the talking
 |
| Grand |
 |
| typical tourist shoot..lolll |
 |
| our Lucky draw gift |
 |
| KL College |
 |
| Ipoh college |
 |
| Boss |
 |
| Boss |
 |
| Menu |
Food we have
 |
| ignored my drunk face... I got my Lucky draw |
gonna watch the Vegas to Macao with boyfie later..so that's all for today... tata...
Next is my Birthday celebration
No comments:
Post a Comment