abc

abc

Tuesday, 3 December 2013

We've been together 1314 days !

1.12.13 was our 1314th day together but not Anni... In Chinese number reading, 1314 means Always and Forever... We dint planned anything for today... so it just a sweet date with him

As I've mentioned in last post, I lost my Cam's Memory card... So firstly, we went to Qb to get a new memory card then had our lunch at Japin...Japin is a Japanese and Chinese restaurant. The main course is all the Japanese food while the dessert is the Chinese dessert... I found that the price of every dishes is quit reasonable and the taste is quite good... we planned to visit here again next time...


Salmon set meal



3D Museum is one of the new hunting place in Penang so we decide to walk around at there...plan cancel due to the crowd at the entrance and may be come again next time in week day...

At the Island, a lot of heritage cafe around... It seems long time I never chilling at cafe...Im not a coffee favor but boyfie...After discussing, we headed to Kaffa Espresso Bar @ Green Hall Lane to had our coffee time..Boyfie had their Salted caramel Macchiato and a Latte for me.. I am in love with their ambiance...classy vintage decor... and the first cafe that I visited before serve us coffee with enamel mugs... Kaffa Espresso Bar has added an art gallery like China House aptly named ‘The Imaginarium’ on the first floor too... Awesome not? I'll be back soon with my girlssss ...














had our dinner at James Foo Farlim... Much of the car park in All Season is full include basement car park... lastly, after so many turning round and there... we park at motorcycle park...

I heard a lot people comment about James Foo Western food is so delicious yet reasonable price... I found in their Grille Salmon is quite oily and Im dont like oily food...

Walk around All Season after dining... and of course Selca...



tired face I think... lol...
Dear 咩咩(mie mie means Him),

You were a man built just for me, you are truly my best BB. When life was hopeless you came in and gave me hope. Fontaine you are my inspiration the first true love of my life, my lover and someone that I will 1314 adore. Thank you for always being by my side through life creating journey's we will some day tell to our kids as big adventures.. I know when I need someone you will be there. Thank you for being the one I can count on and trust with even my darkest fears and biggest dreams. I would pick no one besides you to be my partner in life.

I had receive a bad news from boyfie on the day...FastFurious my Idol Paul Walker was pass away in a car crash on 30.11.13...so sudden and tragic... I keep asking him "is this true...? you may have some wrong info from fb la...impossible..."  and bla bla bla... Im still cant believe... until I checked out Gal Gadot, Vin Diesel, The Rock, Tyrese fb page... My heart is hurting badly after the confirmation.... I wish it just a joke from media... He is a great actor... so sad he's no longer with us...Rest In Peace Paul Walker... I was and still a BIG huge fans of you...







No comments:

Post a Comment