abc

abc

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Olay professional Pro-X advanced Cleansing system

I tot I wash properly washing my face until I checked out this.. I actually got this Olay professional Pro-X advanced Cleansing system 2 days ago... and Im so excited to shared with y'll... I love it! I use it alternative day and it really seems to help my skin stay soft, and is great at removing dirt, oil, and patches of dry or dead skin.

In fact, most of us know that cleansing is an important part of good skin care.. Do you know how many mm of human pores..?? Average female pores size is 0.18mm... very very very tiny pores and it easy to get blackhead and clogged pores... If you wash your face with a general way mean with your hand and dint do it in a right way...you think you washing your face with your hand and getting all your foundation off.. ?? BUT YOU NOT.....!!  all of dirty things can clog your pores and cause breakouts..

Cleansing brush contain 20'000 brush and diameter of each root brush is 0.08mm only... so it can wash into our pores... *wink*  did you know most of Americans love to use cleansing system to wash their face... This system can be used for daily cleansing. Im not going to suggest for those who have sensitive skin like me using everyday... maybe alternative day... Each speed setting lets you choose the precise level of facial cleansing you need each day. Use the slowest speed for lighter cleansing, or try the advanced cleansing speed for a deep clean. It come with Microdermabrasion Foam Head, Cleansing Brush Head, Thermal Crystal Polisher (0.68 fl. oz.), Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser (0.68 fl. oz.) and 2 AA Duracell Batteries


It is very simple, very very simple to use.. everyday you have to wash your face and you are going to firm up what you start using this and wash your face, you can see it how much make up you been living on your face...

Remark: So take the children out from here if you dont want to scared them with what you seeing... *my ugly naked face*

Let's get Start


Once you put this hand on, fix the head... 
  I don't use the cleanser they provide, because it's just too harsh for my VERY sensitive skin, but it works fine with other cleansers.

apply cleanser on your face
I like to wet the head before getting start to use this
 Press the button over here and put on your face...
 So you just need to do a little more circle on your face..then you are really getting yourself a good clean
turn it off, put on the water, rinse clean and then wash your face

Exfoliation is a critical step for revealing more youthful, brighter skin. Olay Pro-X Thermal Crystal Polisher help to exfoliate 7x better than scrub with our hand...
put it on and again 


apply tiny tiny bit  peeling gel on the head, I dont use the polisher they provide...
Press the button over here

do a little more circle on your face...a very good exfoliate..dont want to push onto your skin..  you just want to let it kind do it work radiant newer younger skin...
take that off , rinse the head and face..make sure you do everything evenly...


Is time to rethink your daily cleansing routine!!! 
Giving a shout for this.... 

Where to get : Queensbay Mall BeautyQueen 1st floor
Contact no: 04-6460333 


No comments:

Post a Comment