abc

abc

Monday, 18 February 2013

Cny '13

When we first meet I felt love ill never forget, the way you looked at me made me feel unreal, when you touched me I got a shiver down my spin then you told me you were mine, those words I'll never forget that first kiss I'll never regret you I'll never forget.

Hi readers..!! Today is Chor 9, I think much of Hokkien Lang off work today, right ? Im Hokkien Lang tooo, but i still need to work T.T

Just a short updates about my Cny. I ate the most this Cny, a good meal everyday start from cny eve...No ! No ! No ! is  starts before cny..lollll ..feeling like Im going to gain weight..T.T.. looking down at my tummy when I sit down, makes me go Arghhhhh...Belly fattttt...!!!!! T.T

Well, lets start from Cny Eve. Im a pity girl to work on tat day. This was my first time dinner with boyfie's family on cny eve. After work, went to help my boyfie's mom cook, meaning I watched her cook and washed up what I could. ohhh nooo... my stomach was rumbling while helping boyfie's mom cook cuz I'm only eating nasi lemak on tat day.. Boyfie's bro purposely went Sakae Sushi @ Sunway Carnival to buy Yusheng and a set sushi..Damn love the Yusheng..

Photo by boyfie - Fai Lee



I super love this... prawn with wain

Boyfie's mom cook this for the first time...tastyyyyyy...!!!



make by me, boyfie and his sista....lollllll
sushi

Yusheng
wowww.... really tasty...!!
HUATTTTT...... ahhhhhhhhh..!!
after dinner, me and boyfie went to Sunway Carnival have a movie - Die Hard, fall as sleep in the cinema cuz mayb we are tooo tired...pay money for sleeping in the cinema..lolllll

On the first day of cny (Chor yat), boyfie and me got up and went to grandma's house Bai Nian . Meet a lot relative and couzie. I got ang pows from everyone seeing they’re all married already... hehehe...!! Grandma keep asking when me and boyfie are getting married..lollll... we just say "hahaha... we will married ..all in good time.." *we was like 0.0 huh..?? *

me and the cutties grandma...!!
sista wearing Red Red on the first day of cny.....
Night time, went for a movie with Lee's family @ Sunway Carnival...THE WEDDING DIARY 2. it was very hilarious and funny. Great show overall. The shots was awesome and Lee's family and me really enjoyed this movie. After movie, went to Bai nian again...lolll..took alot Ang Paosssss on the first day...hiak hiak hiak...


And then now is chor2 with Lee's Family. Went to boyfie 干妈 *god mother..??* home Bai Nian then dinner with Lee's family again. We had steamboat for our dinner. This year Boyfie's mom prepared herbal soup for the steamboat, very easy to prepared and satisfying...nom nom nom.. had a Lotus Seeds soup and ice cream as dessert... Boyfie's mom told me tat in  Cantonese tradition has it that lotus seed is a symbolic food for bringing more offsprings to the family due to its Chinese name 蓮子 lian zi, of which ‘lian’ shares the same pronunciation of ‘continuous’ and ‘zi’, ‘son or child’.





Drunk face...!!!



Lastly..Happy Chinese New Year to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment