![]() | |
| late wishes..**!! Merry Christmas |
Im wake up quite early todaeeee
I cant stop yamning and keep getting flu now..
Its like the 4th week of December already
and I've been having busy with my work since the first week
So many event ...
tired feeling like Im going to be sick
lol..
Todaee I'm gonna blog what happen on this month
I just love love love December
I can feel the Christmas is coming since the first week of Dec
Im have received an early Christmas gift from hubby boy on 16.12
Headed to Gurney to have a movie
The Hobbit
films is quite long to say
clocking close to 3 hrs
me and boyfie fall as sleep while watching this movie
lol..
after the movie
we decide to go for a little shopping to bought some Xmas gift for the coming Christmas party
boyfie bought me a ukulele for the Christmas gift * loud out loud with both hand up *
its from Evolution Music house, just beside Popular bookstores
thanks hubby...
and Im oso bought a Christmas gift for myself
that is Iphone handphone
Im just soooo excited to use the new handphone
and take it where ever I go
its look more funny when Im answer my phone
lol..
![]() | |
| this is the ukulele look like |
![]() | |
| iphone handphone |
If you follow my blog
u probably knew I been went to Adventist for a Dental
19.12
Imma went there for get my RETAINER for tongue thrusting therapy
Orthodontist says i need to fix my tongue problem first
its will take quite long time T.T
my retainer has given me ulcer and discomfort
when i put my retainer on
ughhhhh.....
finally its Christmas blog..
how ya Christmas eve..??
this year Christmas Eve is awesome
because Im no need to work mean is my off day
after sooo long
my lovely lady, Lynn is come back from JB
so yea...
we went out together to Winter Warmer @ Auto City
for a tea
as usual
we r chit chat non stop, full of laughter ..!!
we had lotsa fun..!!
![]() |
| Lynn and her boyfie |
![]() |
| NG..!! |
![]() |
| like a sohai ..lollll..!! |
night time
me and boyfie headed to boyfie frenz's house to attend Xmas Party
we reach there about 10pm
is a BBq + steamboat Party
the stuff of BBQ and steamboat prepare by boyfie frenz, Chef Anthony
everyone have to wear xmas-ish
the color of clothes should be red or white..
we have to wrap our pressie of the night
because that night
we hav the exchange pressie session
everyone hav to buy one pressie cost RM30 above
we decide to play something like a lucky draw
everyone is give a black and red number poker card
and then red number need to take pressie from black number card
seriously I have no idea what to blog about
cuz its so much fun with them
and I leave my GX1 in the boyfie car
soooo..
Im stolen picha again
sorry again..
![]() |
| boyfie's BFF *photo by Coffee Yi * |
![]() |
| the birthday babe Elaine who wore "S" white clothes *photo from Angie * |
![]() |
| Xmas Cake or Birthday Cake..?? is make by Anthony *photo from Coffee Yi* |
![]() |
| I got pressie from Raymond headphone |
![]() |
| boyfie got bag hanger from Angie, but he gave to me after that..lolll..... |
finally I got my Naked Urban Decay
For your info
I'm dont really like fancy colorful eyeshadow
cuz is look like "traffic light" if put alot color on eyelid
so when i first saw this palette from google
I promised myself to get it
quite sad i heard that its only selling at Sephora @ KL
far far away from here
luckily the God is not disappoints me
Boyfie's Sista is going there for shopping
she help me bought it back
thanks and love you Irene....muackzzz..!!
Cant wait to use it now
I think its suitable for every girl
12 neutral colors in shimmer
glitter and matte textures
comes with a brush and eye primer.
![]() |
| Sephora member card.!! |
did u mention that im cut off my hair again..??
ya, Imma cant leave without short hair
lolll....
I seriouslly fall in love to short hair
and ma wondering about when i will getting my long hair
but short hair look more younger right...??
after cut off my hair then meet up v Lynn
Imma meet my previous colleague
she say she cant recognize me with this hair style
lolll...
ppl around me so shock when saw my short hair picha in facebook
they ask
"why u cut short your hair, anything happen on you..??"
"no ugly, is suit u..."
"you look so cute with this hair style..."
my mom say "sooo ugly, like a aunty, this hair style must be suit v pretty look girl"
lolll...
my boyfie look good on my hair style
love u..
so what u think to my hair style..??
okay, thats all for todaeee
gonna off to work later
stay tune ya..!!
remember to join this site if u want to know more about me






















No comments:
Post a Comment