Hello everyone..!!
Its raining now so I' couldn't go anywhere
Rain Rain go away
I need the Sunday please...
recently start my revision
I have 2 more week to go for my exam
I hoping I can handle the exam
add oil add oil..!!
My recent hobby is explore with the vintage design cafe in Penang
Surprise and surprise..!!
there are many new cafe with interest ambience
and unique features at here
Okay, so I was very interested in this place
called Chai Diam Ma @ Lebuh Queen
Last Sunday 14.10.12
me and the boyfie decide to go having a great tea time at here
Chai Diam Ma mean sundry shop in Hokkien
I remember that I always went to the Chai Diam Ma
near my granny house to buy some tidbits
but here is a dining Cafe
Although the place is kinda small
wall paint has come off
wooden stair has rotted
but its really comfortable like staying at home
and..
the feel when i was stayed with my granny
still remains
more than 200 years old house
With many small works of art
Become more special
between they sell handmade stuff tooo
Ughhhhh....
been attracted by their handmade earing
I think no more than 5 ppl dare to wear it...
but...
I bought it because of the special design
and it is handmade ..
pic of the day
![]() |
| lemon cheese cake.. |
![]() |
| Earl Grey Tea |
![]() |
| look like enjoy ya..!! |
![]() |
| shoes of the day..from Toptown |
![]() |
| da lang..!!! the Earing from Chai Diam Ma |
STOLEN
freaking nice movie.....
Subway as a dinner again
bought a colorful hairband from Bonita at ground floor
end up our date
hahaa
sorry for my lazy blog
cuz's i gonna go out v boyfie now.. ohhh shit !! rain again
stay tuned for the next blog ya babe...
enjoyed your day ya...!
Remember Subscribe and add me on facebook to know more abt me ya.
dont forget to join tis site toooo



























No comments:
Post a Comment