abc

abc

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Girl's Day Out

Hello Thursday Sunshine..
the rains few day ago and it finally "hot" todaeee..
" the sun go down, the stars come out " *glad you came by THE WANTED *
A not really boredom Thur night for me
bcos I'm Bloooogging..!!

Not really sumthing
hmmm...
Sumthing...
It's just an outing with my friend - Jacqueline Ooi on last Sunday

I dont like to stay home on Sunday even thou I'm feel super tired
No idea
I just wanna go out...
Anyway,I should stop to go out
bcos the exam is coming on Nov

ok back to topic
you probably knew that i wan to eat Chee Cheong Fan if you follow my FB
when we reach the Genting Kopitiam*Greenlane, Lorong Delima 6 * , the stall is closed...
Actually i don't know whether they hav business on Sunday or not
anyone can tell me..??
so..
NO Chee Cheong Fan on the day T.T

We decide to go Gurney for the dessert and shopping
driver of the day


imma look tired right..??

One of the latest news i heard from Jacqueline is Hui Lao Shan
which is one of a famous Hong Kong dessert
before shopping, we had a dessert here
their everything mango dessert menu is seriously extensive with a lot of varieties
thanks Jacqueline tell me thats nice..!!



 
after dessert, Let's Shopping

#ootd


they r so cute, all are 6 years old oni, look at the pic, all their parent r use phone and pad to snap their children 
finally i found this, green Fluorescence Belt from Fourskin. ♥

shower gel and Body butter from SASA


Black Sugar Cleanser Cream and Watermelon mask from SkinFood

Jacqueline grab 1 bag and Wallet, nice right..??
hav our dinner at Goodall cafe
pancake as our dinner

stim face again..!!

#pancake 

still remember last blog..??
BRA design ..??
yup, we went to 1st avenue just for this "BRA"
I don't know where..
and i fail to get it...T.T

buy moon cake for boyfie parent
and end up our shopping

hav a dessert again
Blackball we had

I'm look so FAT.........






always choose outdoor ..
Have a great day w/ Jacqueline

Well, actually I wish i can past the exam
and i wanna buy sumthing to pamper myself if i past the exam*hubby ,pls dun buy for me ya*
first is Lomo Cam, been craving this for so long

 So this is Lomo Cam look like 

Second is a new Guitar
I wish thats one day i could sing and play guitar like Taylor Swift
and shared my video in Youtube 
I know its hard for me
but..
I wish that day will come..

Oh ya, before i end my post
i shall to shared my good news
I am ....
reduce 2 kg within 2 weeks
so happy...!!

ok Here's closed up w/ a workout video


  
thats all for todaee peeps, Good night..have a nice dream ya babe..!!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment